Position: PRINCIPAL SENSOR ENGINEER
Location: Beavercreek, Ohio
Salary: Respectable Six Figures with Excellent Benefits
Job ID: 230601
A leading technology company located in Southwestern OH is looking for a Principal Sensor Engineer.
MUST BE WILLING TO RECOCATE TO SOUTHWEST OHIO.
• Manage research and product development projects in the field of nuclear and radiation science and technology with the intent of utilizing new technologies and techniques to apply in new measurement products,
• Conduct experiments and tests utilizing instrumentation to detect radiation,
• Analyze data using data analysis software.
• Develop computer models and simulations to analyze radiation sensors and predict their behavior under real time conditions.
• Provide technical support to projects related to radiation, including design reviews, safety analysis, and regulatory compliance.
• Develop technical documentation, including reports, specifications, and procedures.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineers, physicists, technicians, and operations to design and develop radiation measurement systems.
• Stay up-to date by participating in industry conferences and technical meetings regarding advancements in nuclear and radiation engineering and to share research findings.
• Ensure compliance with safety standards and regulations for radiation facilities and systems.
• PhD in Nuclear Engineering, Nuclear Science, or a related field
• 8+ years of experience in nuclear engineering research and development
• Technical knowledge of nuclear materials, systems, and radiation protection
• Solid background with and knowledge of instrumentation and measurement techniques, specifically with respect to detecting radiation.
• Experience with data acquisition methods and high-impedance circuit design
• Knowledge of advanced data analysis techniques and how to apply them.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively.
• Solid communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
• Solid organizational skills and the ability to manage time effectively.
• Experience and knowledge with Ion chambers
• Experience with designing digital filters and knowledge of digital signal processing best practices.
• Predictive data analysis experience with machine learning
Please email resume to Ronald Toke at email@example.com. For more information on this position, please call Ron at 937-833-6535 or 937-248-1081
On Tuesday, May 30, 2023, <firstname.lastname@example.org>